Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Session Details

Photography is my passion and I want you to absolutely love the photos I take. I will spend as much time as necessary for everyone to feel comfortable with both me and my big camera. I strive to capture real expressions, not posed ones, so I tend to follow kids around and ask them to tell me stories and sing songs rather than just asking them to smile. As a mother, I also understand about the unpredictability of children and the need for naps and snacks and that sometimes it just isn't a good day. I'm flexible and patient and will happily reschedule our session if it just isn't working that particular day.

The details are that I will spend 1.5 to 2 hours taking as many pictures as I can. I am up for anything - outfit changes, location changes, etc. There is no maximum on the number of proofs you will see but there will be approximately 30 prints for your to proof electronically. You'll see each picture in both color and black and white. The final prints are printed by a professional photo lab and coated with a lustre finish to protect against fingerprints.

After the session, I process each photo in my digital darkroom. Within a week you will receive a link to a private online gallery. The prints will be ready about one week after you place your order.





No comments: