Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Mini Session

I've had several requests lately from families looking for a photo to use on their holiday card. I'm always torn by requests like these because I want to be the photographer for all of my clients photographic needs but I realize my traditional session is expensive when all someone is looking for is an annual family photo. So, I'm going to test drive the idea of a mini session for the rest of this month.

The mini-session would be shorter than normal - 30 to 45 minutes - with the focus of getting a couple good shots of either just the kids or the immediate family (up to six people). I won't be taking individuals of the kids or other various photo combinations (i.e. mom and dad, mom and the kids, etc). There will be between 15 and 20 proofs to choose from after the session.

The mini session will include 50, folded holiday cards; a $100 credit to be used on prints 16x20 and smaller; five, print ready digital files for download and a 10 percent discount on any thing else you choose to purchase.

The cost for the mini session is $300. A $100 deposit is due when you book your session and the remainder is due when you place your order. The mini session is for one immediate family only (up to six persons) and must take place within a 20 mile radius of zip code 98422.

Contact me if your interested as November is booking up quickly and the weather isn't exactly cooperating like it did in October.

And because I can't make a post without a photo here are a couple of my favorites from a couple of weeks ago at Wright Park in Tacoma.


No comments: