Saturday, February 2, 2008

February Special

Bring me the babies! I want to spend this month photographing little ones indoors. The unpredictability of the weather these days is making it next to impossible to schedule outdoor sessions. So, I'm looking to do more indoor work until it dries up a bit.



February Baby Special

Half of a session fee ($50)
One free 8x10 from the session

Details
:

* This session must take place during the month of February. You will need to pay your sitting fee when you book to hold your date.

* The primary focus of the session will be the baby - this is not a family session. I may take some family photos but it won't be my focus.

* Any age of baby is fine but my rule is he/she can't be walking. If your baby is walking, wait for a toddler special.

* And last thing is that to qualify for the special you must be willing to sign a model release form allowing me to publish these photos on my website.


Typically indoor sessions take place in your home providing you have enough light. The most flattering light for portraits is natural light so I avoid using flash as much as possible. What I'm looking for in your home is large window, or glass door with a sizeable amount of open sky. The window needs to not have any large trees or buildings blocking the light. If you are unsure about the lighting in your home, I can conduct a light evaluation before the session. If you don't feel your home has enough natural light, the session can also take place in my home which has quite a bit of nice light.



No comments: