Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Giving is Awesome

I've received some incredible nominees for the Giving is Awesome - $1000 worth of photography, click here for more details.

I originally planned to announce the winner tomorrow on Christmas Eve, but I'm going to extend it to New Years Eve because I'm having a hard time choosing and I'm going to spend tomorrow with my family enjoying my first ever white Christmas. So, if you haven't nominated someone yet, you have until midnight 12/30. Get those nominees in - I know you know someone.

A few weeks back, I did a photo session with my kids and their Allen cousins in the hopes of getting a Christmas photos for Grandma. We do this every few years and I'm happy to report that now that the youngest cousin is seven, it is quite a bit easier than in years past. Here are a few of the highlights.









These three photos became a super cute storyboard.



And this one became a beautiful, 16x20 canvas.

No comments: