Sunday, December 7, 2008

I love everything about the holidays. I always have. My birthday is in December too which just added to my excitement when I was child. I still like all things holiday, but now this is my absolute most busiest time of year photography wise. Sometimes, it makes it hard to slow down and enjoy those things that I love so much. Fortunately, I'm catching up. I still have some books to design, cards to order and a holiday wedding to photograph this weekend, but I am getting things done and was able to do some holiday things with my family this weekend.

First we visited the man in a red suit.



Then we went on our search for the perfect tree.





Then we had to untangle some lights.



And then tonight we attended the annual Dash Point Tree Lighting at the Dash Point Dock. Got to love this event.

The lighting of the tree at the end of the dock.



The beach bonfire.



The passing Christmas Ships.



Santa arriving by fire truck.



This photo was taken at the end of the pier looking back at Dash Point.

No comments: